If you are planning to send spare parts, electronics, crew uniforms (anything despite envelopes) while the yacht is in Turkey you have to follow up certain instructions to receive your goods without any delays and to avoid excessive customs fees. You may find below some Key Points for your shipments. If you have any further questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure the shipping Address is to your Boats Name and as YACHT SPARES-YACHT IN TRANSIT, your name, berth and marina:
M/Y (Yacht Name here)
Captain. (Captain Name here)
C/O 360 Yachting Turkey
- It is recommended to have a copy of the Proforma Invoice sent to 360° Yachting Turkey in order to check the kind of the items prior to any shipments.
- Have your transit log, stamp, passport and all your ship’s papers available, including a letter from your marina stating the yacht is berthed there.
- A Customs Authority Officer will deliver the shipment on a customs bonded truck to the address provided on the consignee marina therefore the yacht has to be physically in the marina.
- The arrived goods will be noted on your Turkish Transit Log/Cruising Permit